- GGemVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLife's lil luxuries
Smells luxe and the gentle scrub feels good. It hasn't dried out my hands despite plenty of mid-winter chill here, and seems to work well in any pump dispenser.
- SSean1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Smells great. Exfoliates great. Definitely keeping this over the name brand.
Wish Element made shampoo and conditioner!
- CChristopher2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
The best option other than the real deal of Aesop. Great product.
- MBM B.2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust like the original
Love it, will be re-ordering
- Ccarlos3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Indistinguishable from the Aēsop version. Amazing scent and quality!
- JDJohn D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsstocking up after first try
TBH, I've never actually bought Aesop things but have gone often to stores to sample products and the comparable product here has always been a wishlist item for me. That said, I'm so happy with this soap! It feels and smells great. Can't believe I'm leaving a review for a soap.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
We also recommend