- IIreneVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells good
I've never smelled the soap this is based on, but this smells really good.
- TTori2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful!
No surprise as a loyal customer that this is yet another wonderful product from Element. The smell is subtle and the soap is non drying.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I've smelled this with the OG Suede side by side and it's SUPER similar, have restocked a couple of times and def recommend
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
The fragrance of this soap is great, having been a fan of the original reference. The consistency and hand feel are really nice as well. I appreciate a business model that is centered around reducing plastic use and waste. Orders always ship super quickly and their support team is quick to communicate.
- DDebraVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I ordered the Suede Hand Soap refill. The order shipped quickly and the product is wonderful! An exceptional value for a wonderful fragrance. Next on the list is to gift this to the people I love. It is amazing.
- JJayneVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love it smells devine. I havent actually smelled the Byredo Suede but i do own a lot of other Byredo products and this definitely smells like it could be Byredo! I’m obsessed.
I also bought the Mandarin that’s supposed to smell like Aesop and it is a very similar smell, to me it’s more citrus than Aesop but still smells gorgeous, definitely good for a refill, you won’t be disappointed!
Also the customer service is exceptional and shipping was literally one day.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
We also recommend