- ADAmir D.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsClose enough!
Soap got here fast and smells great!
I'll be back for more!
- JPJackson P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Really like this soap! I am a big fan of the Aesop Resurrection hand soap. This has a great, slightly thin texture and a very similar scent. The fragrance is a little fruitier and juicier (more like fresh mandarin juice) than Aesop Resurrection (which is a little more herbal with a stronger rosemary note). It's not 100% exactly the same to my nose, but it's very similar and a really really nice scent. It's surprisingly gentle and non-drying on my hands, which is nice because it smells so good I want to wash my hands a lot more frequently haha. I'm on my second refill bag now, and plan to buy more once I run out again.
- JJD1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWill never buy Aesop again! This stuff rocks!!!!
This is genius. It’s close enough to Aesop to fool my guests, and better for the environment, and way cheaper. Woohoo!
- LlaurenVerified Reviewer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat product
slightly more citrusy than the original, but close enough and smells great
- ABAlexis B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
This hand soap smells just like the Aesop Resurrection hand soap and is a fraction of the cost. I'm so incredibly happy I stumbled upon Element, I will continue to reorder this soap as long as they keep making it! Hoping they continue to make even more refills for Aesop and Le Labo scents!
- DDaltonVerified Reviewer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely love the smell and feel!
I originally bought this without knowing the scent it imitates. I was a little bummed but once I started using it fell in love. Subtle but earthy tones. It has turned into my favorite.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
We also recommend