- IIreneVerified Buyer1 hour agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSmells good and lingers
I don't actually smell any basil, it mostly smells like citrus to me, but maybe I'm just not very good at identifying scents. Either way, I really like how it smells and the smell seems to stay on my hands for a long time.
- IRIan R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I haven't tried LeLabo's basil hand soap, so I am not sure how similar it is to it, but I definitely love this hand soap. The scent of basil is refreshing and smells very good.
- TToriVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Smells wonderful but the smell isn't too overpowering. People always comment on how good it smells when they come over.
- AAnonymousVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love the light fresh scent of this Basil hand soap. It feels gentle on my hands but still cleans well. I’ve ordered it multiple times now!
- LYLinh Y.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
This soap smells so refreshing. It's very close to Le Labo Basil hand soap but without the strong fragrance smell lingering on your hands. Our whole family loves this scent. I've ordered more than 20 refill pouches since I discovered this brand last October. I've also tried the mandarin scent and it's very fresh. Both Basil and mandarin scents are perfect for my kitchen and bathroom.
- JJakeVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Great product and highly responsive customer service. Gave them feedback about the consistency being too watery and it was fixed in their latest batch.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
We also recommend